Hi everyone!! So here’s a weird fact about me, I LOVE making lists. I mean, I am constantly making lists. Lists of things I need to do, lists of things I want to do, lists of books I want to read, movies I want to watch, even lists of things I want to buy. I just am always making lists.
It helps me to stay organized, and also to sort things out in my brain.
So here is a list of some of my favorite things. I was thinking I will start here then break it down into subsections of those favorite things, because why not?
So, here we go!
- DOGS: specifically my dog Jackson but really all dogs!
- TV SHOWS: I love watching shows. I am constantly watching multiple shows at once, because my mood depends on what I am wanting to watch.
- BEING OUTSIDE: I love being outside and feeling the sun on my face. Walking, biking, reading outside, swimming. I love being outside.
- READING BOOKS: When I was in college and high school I would even make lists of the books I read each year, keeping track of how many books and which ones I loved.
- MY FAMILY: I am convinced I have the best family in the world. No matter what, they are always there for me, and I wouldn’t be the person I am without them.
- MY FRIENDS: I also have the best friends in the world. I may not have that many friends, but quality over quantity in my mind.
- COFFEE: I don’t really need to elaborate, do I?
- LEARNING HOW THINGS WORK: And by that I mean, understanding why things work the way they do, the behind the scenes of things. I love listening to these watch back podcasts because it is so intriguing to me learning how different shows were made.
- SUNSHINE: I just love it when the sun it out. I am so much happier. It doesn’t even have to be warm, but when the sun is out, I feel joy!
- SKIING: I have been skiing since I was 3 and it is my favorite! I raced in high school and I still enjoy it to this day!
Well, that’s it! Those are my Top 10 favorite things!
I want to hear yours though, because I love learning about people!
Thanks for reading!